Adelaide Flexible Sightseeing Tour
Tour # Eight
COST: $70 PER HOUR (MIN 4 HOURS)
This price covers up to 4 people – total cost.
This tour is designed for customers who wish to have the total flexibility for their Adelaide city and regional adventure. Whether it be visits to Cellar Doors for wine tasting, scenic drives to our beautiful towns or an overview of towns and popular tourist attractions, the choice is yours. The tour is totally flexible as to what you wish to see, do, or visit
* Pick up at City or Bayside Accommodation Address.
* No set itinerary – Guests can plan their own with the help of our experienced guide.
* Pick up and drop off times – subject to venues selected.
* Guests have a number of choices for lunch / refreshments along the way.
In and around Adelaide there is so much to see and do, listed here are some of the popular sightseeing attractions for you to consider:
– Adelaide Oval
– Glenelg Beach and Coastline
– Adelaide Botanic Gardens
– Adelaide Zoo
– Art Gallery of South Australia
– Adelaide Central Markets
– Morialta Conservation Park
– Waterfall Gully
– Mt Lofty Summit
– Mt Lofty Botanic Gardens
– Hahndorf (German Town)
– Cleland Wildlife Park
– Melba’s Chocolate / Confectionery Factory
– Prancing Pony, Craft Brewery
– Udder Delights Cheese Cellar
– Beerenberg Family Farm
– National Motor Museum, Birdwood
Best Wine Tours are Fully accredited and insured – We also offer Airport / Events / Functions – Transfers